Friday, March 11, 2011

updates/snow/free entertainment

I really never know what to pick as a blog title, because i don't really know what specifically I'm going to tell you about until I just start rambling on and on.

Ok. Here's one.....LAUGHTER.....I am continually laughing at my daughter's sense of style already. AND SHE IS ONLY 3! Here's a few of her latest. Mismatched and all. I'm sure they're will be many of more laughing about wardrobe choices to come with years.




Lydia with her princess crown and nightgown
Dress shoes, heart shaped skirt and striped shirt
New Easter shoes w/her night gown and shades.

Here's Owen's update on being a goof ball at times. He's truly tired of his mother taking pictures of him. While getting dressed for school on this wintery morning, I asked him to practice smiling for the camera lady at school, as it was picture day! I did hear he was first to volunteer to get his done.


I hope this year he behaved, smiled nice and looked okay in the white cap & gown they were given to wear. He'll 'graduate' from preschool. So they're 'graduation' pictures. We didn't order very many, as we're getting family portraits done next week. AND the prices were outrageous. 4- 3x5's $9.00 and 1 8x10 class composite $13. WOW!!!!  We received a FREE $50 gift certificate when we got the kids Christmas pictures, and that expires 3/31. So we're taking advantage and having a family portrait done. I'm excited. But wished I looked a little bit better, but it didn't take me a few weeks to get this weight on, it's going to take a whole lot longer to get it off of me.

Today we were slammed with another snow storm. I really miss driving the tracker during the snowy months. It seemed I did okay last year in the Torrent, but this year I don't know why I can't get around easier. Or in other words "I don't know how to drive!" Men they're ridiculous.
So here's the car STUCK in the driveway!!!

So, in frustration I begged Troy to take me to do a few errands after we got Owen from school. So we headed to "town". We grabbed lunch, which the kids were loud and not wanting to sit still. :-(  Then headed to Tractor Supply Co. to exchange Troy's boots and let the kids see the chicks and ducks. Every spring they get them in and I take advantage of FREE entertainment for the kids. They enjoy it so much. I didn't take my camera, but had my cell to take pictures....here are a few:  (we do plan to go back)



No comments:

Post a Comment