Sunday, March 13, 2011

Annoying things.....

THIS TIME CHANGE IS ON THE TOP LIST OF ANNOYANCES RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's 11:50 p.m. on Sunday night....a school night. My kids are still WIDE awake and in my bedroom. Really?!?! YES!!!! Daddy's off to milk. Friday and Saturday night's we've been having daddy at home at night with us. IT's both good and bad!! But back to the annoyance. The time change. I didn't predict what it's affect was going to be on us, because I was afraid of thinking it was going to be bad! Which it was.

The kids were up around 10:30 a.m. (new time) , my clock still said 9:30 a.m. so I thought we've got plenty of time to get ready for 10:55a.m. church. YEAH RIGHT. I wish my bed just had the ability to spit me out of it so we could get moving. Owen was very upset we missed church. We were going to really got his week. coats, shoes, all clothing, brush,etc. Were all laid out for us to go. :-( Maybe next week. We're having a real trouble going to church because Troy doesn't like the kids behavior while were in church, so he doesn't want to go. And I don't want to go alone! So no one wins. I know God wants me there and I know I myself need to be there. So sad.

ok annoyance #2 today: My eye glasses need adjusted. But I am going on the 22nd to a new eye doctor for an exam and new eye glasses. Maybe they'll be able to adjust them then. I feel like it's a bad thing to go to my old eye doctor, knowing well in hand I'll be seeing a new one in a week and a half. Guess I just suffer. When you have glasses, and know what Im talking about, you understand. My nose pieces just aren't right, so they feel like daggers sticking into the sides of my nose. we have family pictures Friday and I don't like the thoughts of wearing glasses for them, but you can tell that I've had my glasses on because of the eye pads on my nose. So I dont win :-(   I know why do I go on about thsi....it's my blog, if you dont like then don't read and it's something that is bothering me.

Annoyance #3 finding jeans for my son. He's got 5 prs, 1 good and the other 4 we got for school....their knees are worn. Not completely out, just the material's a lighter color. I guess having a boy, this si something that I need to get used to. It's hard to find pants for him. He's husky, but not too husky and still loves elastic wasit. So today we go to JCPenney's (one of my fav stores) to look for pants for Owen. 1 little section of jeans for Sz.4-8 and 1 HUGE wall and many of racks for boys 8-20. So the 2 pair he did try, of course didn't fit! We did find 2 prs (khaki and a dark charcoal color), they were originally priced $11.99, on clearance for $7.99 and with my 2 coupons I had I ended up paying $5.23 for each pair!!!!!!!!!!!!! So I guess for 2 more pair of pants, it was worth it. Just Owen and I went into the store until the end (paying time). He did fantastic. I was looking for a shirt for our picture and happened to find a dress,too. (I needed a dress/or nice outfit for a seminar that I play "susie hostess"for in April and a handful of other events I need something nice, that actually fits and that's nice on me. It was originally marked $60.00, on sale for $39.99 now down with coupons for $23.00 HOLY SMOLEY. A dress and 2 pr of pants for $33.00 I thought I did pretty awesome. (<--see I get carried away, what happened to the annoyance?? lol).

I think they're are only 3. Well this one always bugs me......a week with something I HAVE to do every single day. As usual we have school MWF. But this week, we have a few extra appointments, get together with a cousin, pick up registration packet for Owen for Kindergarten, clean my sister-in-laws, bible study and hopefully Zumba. I have to make at least 3 phone calls tomorrow before I can go to a meeting in the morning about cleaning a house to make some extra money.

So...here's to yet another week of running around. I guess I should feel blessed I am physically able to do all the "running around", right?

So I ask you to pray for us this week as we travel around for all these thigns we must take care of. And I reflect on. Philippians 4:13 "I can do everything through him who gives me strength" and he generally does give me the strength. Even though I am exhausted at the end of each day. I am thankful he gives me teh strength.

No comments:

Post a Comment