Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Leprechaun visit # 1

Well in honor of St.Patrick's Day and something fun to do.....I decided to copy my bff (just not as creative as her). But our leprechaun toilet paper'd our doorways last night. Owen thought this was HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They each were left a prize: kite, small container of bubbles and a coloring book ($2.25/kid). Tonight I'm unsure what I'll do. thought about pushing the couches together (but my back hurts), or leaving green ribbon all over, or maybe do something silly along those lines. Tonight he has work books and flashcards to leave. (again $2/kid).






My bff has a leprechaun trap. She gets creative! Green footprints w/washable able finger paint on doors, green milk, green bread for her son's sandwich, etc. i'll find out more....

I had thought about getting green and yellow streamer and stringing around, yellow and green feathers and a pile of glitter, those gold coins w/chocolate in them.....I dont have energy to do any of those this time. Im having some back issues. I went to the chiropractor Tuesday, he said I was out 3 places, am doing stretches and ice, and no zumba until he clears me. I return next Tuesday for a check up.

No comments:

Post a Comment