Monday, March 28, 2011

BUSY BUSY BUSY

We've been extremely busy lately. I'm sure that you'd like something other than pictures to know what we've been up to. The last 3 weeks Ive been working 2-3 days a week with my mother-in-law keeping kids. I think she's worn out. We're also preparing for the Mercer-Northwest Guernsey Breeders Banquet this coming Saturday. Which Troy & Marlyn work on the power point presentation, Marlyn and I work on invitations, gifts, name tags and anything crafty she can get me to do. (on a side note I truly think we've gotten our $188.00 worth of my cricut!!!!) I get frustrated cutting all this stuff because it doesn't allow me time to do my stuff  (being a mom, wife, cleaning, cooking, crafting of my own). But I do also know that years to come I won't get to complain how much it bugs me to cut for her, and I love her dearly. Some times I just get too burnt out. But that's life. And I do enjoy paper crafting. I'll try to get a picture of the invites on here....they're super cute!! OF course they have a cow on them too.

We had Savanna one night last week. When I picked her up we headed to get pizza, then it was time for home. Before I got her Id had 3 appointments, so I was exhausted. Counseling, new appointment with a new eye doctor and a follow up with the chiropractor. Whew! Well I do not know if I am sold on the contacts, they just feel different, dry and uncomfortable by 4pm ish. I'm set in my ways I guess with glasses. The back is getting much better and was advised to return to Zumba and follow up in 2-3 weeks. AND Savanna had a BLAST with us!!! We didn't sleep well, but we never do when were someplace different or have company over. She was very excited to go with me to get Owen from school that day. So special .She's truly changing in many of ways and I am thankful for my dad for caring for her.

Below are two cards I made recently. Soccer card is my nephew's birthday card from the beginning of March and the pink card is a bridal shower card for Abbey (we know her through church). I'm also working on thank you cards for a girl I work with. She's getting married April 30, and I told her that I would make her her thank you cards as her wedding gift. Her colors are pastel, so I have a variety I am going to make for her. She's invited me to her bachlorette party!!! Ive NEVER been to a bachlorette party.





No comments:

Post a Comment