Sunday, January 16, 2011

Weekend....

I enjoy weekends when at least one day we can do something even if it's nothing but spend time together as a family! I LOVE that!!! And today was it!!

Yesterday the kids and I didn't really do much. I cleaned my room...mom woulda been proud years ago...but no one cared yesterday :-( ohh well bummer about being an adult. But at least I can move around in there. ha ha ha. Lydia did Zumba as I watched and folded towels. I needed to watch the moves so I knew exactly what's going on. She was cute! Troy was home shortly after dark and we finished up the Steeler's game together! GO STEELERS!!! Then we watched 'Couples Retreat', we've only had for almost a year and never have had time or a TV to watch on (because the kids pretty much die if we over rule the tv, it's less a fight if we just do it that way). Boy was it hilarious!!

Today (Sunday)..... I got up, got the kids ready and took them to Sunday School. I loved sitting outside the room listening to them chatter as I read my book. Made my heart sing! They talked about shepards and sheep today, or so Owen says and made a finger pupet.

Once Sunday School was over we headed home out of the 18 degree weather to daddy making us waffles!!! We got him another waffle maker for Christmas. (his specialty is pancakes, homemade and homemade syrup too!). Once we were done with that we headed to County Market, coupons in hand OF COURSE. With a list and a budget!! We saved $25.42 ($9.80 was coupons, rest was in store on sale items savings) and were $39.00 under budget.....so we were hungry and decided to use up the rest of my Arby's coupons and fed the whole family for $13.11 !!!! compared to a usual McDonald's trip of $approx25.00 I thought that was AWESOME!!!

We headed home to unload what was most of the stuff for Lydia's birthday party this weekend and relax the rest of the evening. Lydia's still awake after a 2 hr nap (course it's only 939pm and that's EARLY for her). I really wish she'd like ot sleep like Owen does. He's such a great sleeper for me, always has been.

Well . . . . It's on to another busy week of school x3, clean, prepare for the party, finish up grocery shopping, banking, post office (not MOnday), hair cut and zumba! I dont know what Id do if I couldnt do all these things. Im very blessed and thankful for my husband, my children, my family, my friends and just my life!!!

Have a good week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment