Thursday, January 13, 2011

I know I know.....

Lydia getting her hearing screening done today at 3 yr check up! She did fabulous!

I know, I know...I still don't have my Christmas Letter on here.... I feel like Im dancing circles here. (but not burning any calories). ha ha ha. I really do want to apologize for not having it up here. I truly hope that I can get it done soon.

So, I am hoping that my ol classmate who's been blogging almost EVERYDAY, has 3 kids and is super busy....has inspired me! I read her blog often. I wont mention her name, just V5 is what I'll call them. I only know "her" personally, and have never met the other 4 V's!!! However I do read her blog often enough that I feel like they're practically next door neighbors. Corky I know.

Today I took Lydia for her 3 yr check up. I swear Owen didn't get a shot at 3, so I said oh no we won't get shot today. She was as hysterical as Owen usually is. :-) yay because Mommy did appointment alone. So the pediatrician said NO MORE binky, her vision was 20/30, she appears to be in great health, and as to her speech and "hungy" issue constantly driving me nuts---it's NOTHING To be concerned about. Once she sstarts in w/other kids, she'll do better w/speech. Then there's the snacking or as she says "mommy, I HUNGY!" No not hunGRY HUNGY! She sounds like a orphan who has never been fed when I hear her.....just let her go as long as she's eating meals and gaining weight.

STATS:

Lydia 3 yrs old - Height- 37 1/2" (50%) Weight-32.6 lbs (50%)
Owen at 3 yrs - Height- 39" (90%) Weight- 41 1/2 lbs (97%)

I knew there was a difference in height, but just 2 1/2" wow that's close, and weight I was WAY off!!! Almost 10lbs holy smokes, no wonder I find myself still carrying her around.
Im not "comparing" my kids to each other, like 1's better than the other, I just like to see the match up to age/boy/boy,etc. AMAZING!

Tonight I will be going to my FIRST Zumba class. Im so nervous, but I know that I need to do this for myself. Get that ol' ticker pumpking. Im prepared.....sneakers, workout clothes, (look like a cow), bottled water, $5, and my open attitude!!! MINUS the big BOOBS! ha ha ha Should be able to move a little better!

No comments:

Post a Comment