Monday, January 31, 2011

20 of my favorite things.....

20 OF MY FAVORITE THINGS..... (thanks Susan for the idea)

After ready a classmates blog of her 20 favorite things, it really calmed me down as I am having a HORRIBLE Monday! Poor Monday really gets a wrap and I feel bad. But MONDAY get the hell outta the way!!! Reading her blog made me realize I really need to try hard not to sweat the small stuff and feel blessed with what I have.

1. My favorite season is FALL! I love the colors, the smells, September 16 is my 30th Birthday, Halloween, Thanksgiving,etc. EVERYTHING about FALL).

2. The way my son tells me a story. It's the cutest thing ever and I cannot even describe it! The look on his face, the sound of his voice, the way each sentence stops abruptly and the next begins. And you can't interrupt...because then he has to start over again.

3. The way my daughter looks when she's wearing a pony tail. It's just the cutest thing every, the thing I could not wait to see when I knew September 2007 that we were having a BABY GIRL! (as sge==== she climbs on my lap as I type this at 952pm when she fell asleep in my arms at 730pm)

4. The sound the glass bottle Lipton iced tea pops when you open it.

5. The taste of homemade good cooking mother-in-law food, mom's chili, lasagna and steak in bag.

6. I'm starting to like the color purple more than blue. Like a medium to light shade of purple. And the purple of the girls dresses in our wedding.

7. I like doing laundry-it's a sense of accomplishment! I love the smell of fresh sheets after being on the clothes line all day.....and not when my father-in-law aromatizes the neighborhood. ha ha had to throw that in there.

8. A shower. ALONE!!!!

9. Putting on sneakers after wearing dress shoes or sandals all day.

10. Candles burning during the evening while we are home.

11. Any day spent as a family.

12. Crafting. I love making cute stuff, homemade cards, projects,etc.

13. I like driving, but don't like driving at night.

14. My favorite movie series, believe it or not was even before kids....Toy Story!!!

15. My favorite flowers are: Daisies, pink/white/yellow roses (don't like red at all).

16. My favorite thing about myself are my eyes!

17. I like wearing bummy clothes around the house.

18. I like to have picnics in the field during summer months w/the kids and Troy.

19. I love to be organized, or what I think is organized. I like the way it makes me feel.

20. WOW....my favorite thing in the whole world is my husband hugging me without being prompted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. There is no like button, so I had to comment to let you know that :)

    ReplyDelete