Saturday, January 15, 2011

Toy Story 3 and Zumba

Buzz, The Claw and the Aliens


Jessie and Woody

Owen's favorite Slinky Dog


Lydia and Owen. (can't see her cup, cut you can seeh is alien)



Well. . . . As I had said I was going to try to get blogging more. Even if it is just a little bit.


Thursday evening I headed off to Zumba, knowing Id be hurting the next day but not realizing how out of shape I am. It was so much fun and I wish I could go 2-3 times a week because it was so much fun!!!! I felt my heart beating the whole time, was out of breath and just kept moving. There were women there of all sizes, so I really did feel comfortable. I haven't moved like I did that night in YEARS~!! I think I am going to really stretch well over the next week so I dont hurt as bad after class next week :-) It was a GREAT experience and hope I can keep going.


Friday I knew full ahead at the end of the day I was going to DROP! I was up at 6am, out the door by 715am and on the road. (most who know me, know Im not a morning person). Wonder if it was the excitement of Toy Story 3 on ice....probably! Ive been a fan of Toy Story since it came out. When I was in high school at worked at McDonald's I collected ALL of the happy meal toys, later to save them for my kids, so when Toy Story 2 came out (I had kids), I let them open. I dropped BOTH kids off at daycare (Lydia's 1st daycare experience) and was off and running to work. The kids both did well with the new adjustment. Much to mommy's surprise and better than I did. I got a little bent out of shape because some things weren't done the way I would have, but I can't be 2 places at once. :-(

After work I headed to pick up the kids, and get ready to hit the road for Cleveland!!! We did well in time, stopped at Michael's and got some things for Lydia's 'cupcake' themed birthday party this coming weekend, grabbed dinner and headed to Quicken Arena. I cannot get used to $10 parking!!! OUTRAGOUS. But well worth walking in the cold. We had a little snafoo w/the tickets, but were in our seats and situatied just in time. As each new charector came out Owen and Lydia waved. Owen would scream "HI WOODY, HI JESSIE",etc. It was so cute. Lydia mostly sat on Troy's lap, Owen went back and forth from his seat to Lydia's seat. Which was ok. I took pictures with my birthday present camera! And did well. We were very pleased with sound, lighting, the whole program and best of all OUR SEATS!!!!! I highly recommend a good seat with little kids. Despite the "I want a drink", "I want popcorn"....intermission came soon and we got Alien and Jessie snowcone cups ($10), but that was the only thing they were allowed to get. What a mess!!! lol BUt Im leaning to relax and that it's not worth crying over spilt milk.

Once the show was done we hit the potty, headed to the car, put the kids pj's on and we were on the road!!! About 1 hr into the trip Mommy & Daddy decided they were hungry......what a bad feeling eating whenyour kids are sleeping. But we got home at 1140pm and the kids stayed sleeping!!! YAY!!! It was a great experience.....and we are very thankful, thank you Uncle Tom and Aunt Joanne for the great gift. The kids were still talking this morning about it!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment