Friday, April 29, 2011

Soccer Practice

Owen finally had soccer practice last evening. I can already tell I am going to have a struggle getting the two children ready for soccer games/practice. I don't know if there needs to be a piece of candy or what waiting on the car for them. They just didn't seem to want to get moving last night. I try to remember to pack everything : chairs, extra clothes, shin guards, cleats, water bottles for both kids,yes both, extra coats, blanket, snacks, drinks,etc. WHEW by that time....IM EXHAUSTED! Last night Lydia wanted to take her bike and Owen had a fit because he couldn't take his (which he took a training wheel of and he had practice so there was no sense in it). I sure wish sometimes they understood the BIG picture, but i know it's unrealistic for me to think that way.

He did well. He does need to work on paying attention to what's going on at practice, not what his sister's doing (or fearing he's missing something she's not).

And I can't figure out what foot he's to kick with. He is right handed, but does a few things right handed.

Lydia rode her bike Grammie got her for her 3rd birthday, then Grammie & Lydia decided it was too windy and cold and they decided to park it in her car. Once practice was done, muddy kid and all we treked to the car to change!!! EWW I can't stand mud!!!

I think he will do fine this season. He is only 5! He has a game Saturday, Monday, Tuesday and again next Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment