Monday, April 11, 2011

It's a GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well..... we added a new family member to the Hill Family....a hoppy one at that.ha ha ha.
Saturday the kids and i went to TSC to see the bunnies, the one I was eyeing was bought right under my nose.I had specs to meet.....so the kids and I were ok to just buy the waterbottle, feeder and feed. On the way home I decided to stop at McCartney's feed mill to see if any ads were posted for bunnies. Sure enough there was!I called the lady, we decided we'd all go and off we were that evening. The breeder also did yorkie dogs. They were cute, but not as cute as I've seen in magazines. So....we ventured out to her rabbit barn-and that it was! She wasn't real sure when we got out there what she had to sell. There was a pen of 2 brown and one white w/brown markings, she told me the white one was not for sale....long story short-that's the one we got !!LOL
That was Saturday. We finally decided on her name Sunday evening. Her name is COCOA~!
And I think we've gone from seriously keeping her outside, to possibly having her as an inside pet.She's pretty neat! Molly likes to lick her and has today (Monday) stopped whining constantly. It was a bit annoying. We've been shredding newspapers and putting them in a tote until we can get her a new cage. I think we're getting the starter cages from TSC if she's going ot be an inside pet.The kids do well with her.Owen's obnoxious about wanting to hold her, but we're trying to explain to him she's not used to it, she's a baby, she's small and he's got to be very gentle with her. I'm hoping next week this time he has calmed down quite a bit. 
We're (well at least me) truly enjoying her.She's absoluetly the cutest bunny Ive ever seen.
Cocoa was born Wednesday, February 9, 2011 and became our pet Saturday, April 9, 2011. She is a Holland Lop breed. And was 1 of 3 in her litter, or so we saw.
Here are some pictures:







No comments:

Post a Comment