Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Lydia crazy outfit #183 (just kidding)

Another one of this wild woman's outfits. Summer hat, night gown and fancy black patent leather dress shoes!

This needs to be my new best friend!!! lol. It's the newest piece of furniture in my house.
AND I'd better put it to good use......or else..................

Troy's come down with another cold/flu symptoms. It's so strange. It's when this weather changes. I hope he gets better sick. Certainly scares me!!! Lydia started yesterday with feeling warm and just kind of laying around. Which isn't like her. So she had 2 doses of ibprofen last night, 1 at 3am and another this morning. Then when I picked her up at the farm after work, she was 101.3 degrees. Poor thing. She came home, ate a popcicle, sucked on a washcloth and just laid there. UNTIL the meds kicked in. ha ha ha. Daddy's currently laying in their room with them.

Owen goes tomorrow to get his first filling. I am VERY nervous! But he seems to be okay with every thing that's going to happen. I'm just ready to get it done and over with.

This weekend Grammie asked us to go to an Easter Egg hunt with her. So-that's what were going to be up to. And hopefully it's a pretty peaceful weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment