Friday, February 18, 2011

YAY for the weekend!

Sometimes I wonder if every weekend there is always going to be something going on....... hmmm I'm sure! that's life, I guess.

Well....I wasn't as sore after Zumba last night, there were 2 dances I just couldn't get into it, get my body to move the way they are teaching us to. But I tried. It's so much fun. Id love one of their tanks. They're great! The pants are even better, but they're over $40!!! Can't justify that!

Bible Study was AMAZING! Emotional as well. It hit home. We have homework and something to read every day for 6 days. So I'm going to try to share with everyone on what I read. I think it's going to go very well. I met another lady that I just keep thinking about her words! The instructor too was awesome. (her son goes to school w/mine!).

Today at Mommy & Me....Lydia was absolutely horrible. She's growing bored with it I think, she doesn't want to participate, I feel like it's a beauty pageant, etc. So I am teetering whether her and I will continue it. I still would like to devote Friday mornings "Ours". We'll see how things go talking to hubbs about this one. I'm just not as comfortable this time as I was last and with Owen.

I was able to get groceries on my own this afternoon after lunch and cleaning! It sure was nice. Went very quickly, but boy am I whipped. I haven't slowed down since yesterday afternoon.

Owen hasn't been sleeping well for about a week now. Last 3 nights he has awaken SCREAMING, CRYING,etc. It's starting to take a toll on mommy. He for some reason started being afraid to go back the hallway to the bedrooms or bathroom alone.....finally a few days later we figured out why....... He's scared of the smoke detector! We have tried to go over and over fire safety and we've determined a meeting place, explained how important it is to have a working smoke detector.

Lydia's been in a goofy mood, like she's not happy or something. She can spell Owen's name! We laughed, because she can't spell hers, but she can recognize her name. Which is good. She knows her colors, if asked. I am hoping to work with her a Little more on her name. Lydia's doing well though. We are growing her hair out, so we're working on being cooperative with wearing barrette's/clips/headbands/etc. She's getting used to it. Mommy's trying to grow her hair out too!!

AND Mollly....Well Owen's decided that he likes to pick her up. Poor thing is so scared, but I can't watch over everyone at every single moment of every single day. She's 18.8 lbs, and I really want to get her to shed some weight before we head back to the VET! Because I know like we did w/Brownie, we get holy you know what for overweight pets! It's been talk that we may get a bunny. The kids and I are game, because we are here most of the time and would care for it. But daddy's not 100% on board. So we are working on it. I have a contact where I can get one from a trusted breeder.

We still have not seen hide nor hair of BINKYS!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY we haven't had them since Sunday, February 6, 2011. That's such a great thing for our family. Speaking of binky's, mouth area.....Owen goes to the dentist Monday for his 1st filling, we haven't talked about it. But we will start Saturday or Sunday.

Well enough rattling on....that's what's exciting or not so exciting (their behavior) in our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment