Monday, February 28, 2011

Preschool and Kindergarten

Such a momentous day for me!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm a watch pot and have been watching the newspaper for registration for Owen's Kindergarten. Last week we found out Lydia's is March 7 & 8 at Jubilee 830-1130am, so if you know anyone interested, tell them to get in there those dates. The slots fill up FAST!!!

Some moms may think that I am crazy because I am so excited about sending my children off to school. Ohh well. It's because I am so happy for my children. I am excited for them to go experience new things, meet new people, and learn alot!!! So I can't wait to send my kids to school-for their benefit.


Todays' Record Argus article:


Register for kindergarten in Lakeview District

Sandy Lake Township- Kindergarten registration for the Lakeview School District for the 2011-2012 school year will be accepted April 19 and 20 in Oakview Elementary School.

To enter kindergarten, children must be five years old before Sept.1 Families living in the Fairview Township, Jackson Center Borough, Jackson Township, Lake Township, Millcreek township, New Lebanan Borough, Sandy Lake Borough, Sandy Lake Township, Stoneboro Borough and Worth Township are in the Lakeview School District.

Beginning March 15, parents may pick up a registration packet between 8am and 3pm in the Oakview Office or call the office at 724-376-7911 ext.262, to have a packet sent home with a sibling.

No comments:

Post a Comment