Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day - 2011

Happy Valentine's Day !

We don't usually celebrate Valentine's Day, only because our Anniversary is 1 week exactly before. BUT because we have kids (mommy's excuse)....I get them each something small. This year is a place mat for the table where they sit and a bath paint from Avon. I know $3 and they're happy!!!! Daddy gets a sentimental card that he'll throw aside after he sees there is nothing in it. What fun we are. I had plans to decorate the house this year with cricut made hearts and I didn't get that done. BUT St. Patty's Day.....Ive got big plans!!!

This year I had to let my patience help me out......Owen wrote EVERY Valentine out for his class. (I even took pics of a few) he wrote the kids name and his name, he wrote his name on his box and stamped hearts on it too! I think he enjoyed it. I feel like he is growing up so fast!!!  He's really starting to become his own person, interpret things his own way and voice his own opinion to us. (whether we like it or not, well that's tough lol).

 Here he is writing the Valentine's out.

The one side of his box. There is a tractor on each side of the box with a heart in the back wheel, 2 hearts one on each side stamped and the edge of the lid of the box has hearts stamped.

I could have done alot better. Check out the picture below....this is my bff's son's box!!! She's such a great mom!!! and best friend too!!! The box is called the Love Boat.

No comments:

Post a Comment