Saturday, February 5, 2011

Lydia and my plant......

Yesterday was the first day of Lydia and I's Mommy & Me class together. She was VERY excited to be "going to school", see all the girls to play with and she LOVED playing with shaving cream...good old fashioned shave cream. She was kind of upset when we stopped and had to clean up....but then I told her it was snack time. ha ha That's my girl.





I have great news to announce....my plant that Ive had since Mother's Day 2010 is sprouting it's SECOND FLOWER!!!! I am so excited. I told myself Id try this plant and then Id try an African Voilet.  I am so excited. I change the plants location every month so it gets different lighting, but it seems to be seriously doing VERY awesome on top of our TV!!!




Lydia's been having her own sense of fashion lately. I don't allow her to wear what she wants unless I approve when we're going in public, but at home I dont really care. Here are 2 photos of "get ups" she's sported this past week!! She seriously cracks me up!



No comments:

Post a Comment