Friday, November 5, 2010

Update..........(sigh)

I knew with typing last night about Lydia never wetting in public ID SET MYSELF UP TO BE A LIAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We left the house this morning, she was asked if potty was necessary and she said no. So we dropped off Owen, ran a few errands, pulled in the parking lot of Mommy & Me, she said PEE as I was grabbing my purse and getting out of the car. I said "yes, We can go as soon as we get inside". TOO LATE! She'd already soaked her unders, her pants and her car seat!!!!!!!!! (I hate washing car seats!). So we changed inside school.

She did so well at school, even though I thought she didn't at first. She loves to paint. We painted turkeys and they'll be there next week to take home. They're so adorable!!! Went to lunch with my best friend and she just seemed tired! But she was good! She was even good while mommy cleaned Aunt Joanne's house!!! That's amazing. because there is lots of neat stuff for her to get into.

Owen called me as I was pulling into the farm driveway and said "please bring my boots". So that meant he was milking cows today! He loves that!!! I dont know that he really helps. But it gives him a break from me, and more time with Grandma Hill and Daddy.

That little boy is just waiting around for the snow to fly and I am afraid it's going to happen sooner than we think. Fingers crossed that we're just safe!!!

BEDTIME UPDATE:
Last night Owen was sleeping by 930 and Lydia 945. Daddy carried Lydia to her bed and at some point between 2 and 4am she was back with me! Did NOT want to get up this morning. And fell asleep on the way home. SO she took HER FIRST NAP in many many many many days from 145-445pm!! YAY! Hoping for no purple under her eyes for their pictures tomorrow!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment