Saturday, November 13, 2010

Another weekend......

Here we are another weekend closer to Thanksgiving.....
I am thankful that my children are able to voice their opionions to me , even if I may not like or agree with what they have to say.
Lydia missed Mommy & Me yesterday, she's had fever readings of 99.1, 101.1 and 99.9. Poor thing. It just started where she was hot. But now she's got a runny nose and her throat's red and swollen looking. Owen and her both hacked through the night. So we were in bed and sleeping by 915pm - all of us but daddy....he'd rather sit up and watch Tv.
I thought a venture out to get a few much needed groceries at the local store, no names mentioned, would do the kids some good. NOT! They wanted everything under the sun, wouldn't stay w/me and just didn't want to listen. And to make matters worse the cashier irritated me, she said my internet coupon that Id recently printed out was "FRAUD", okay I felt like saying "lady, listen it's not like I have fake money or monopoly game money here, cut me a freakin break!" She made me feel like I had fake counterfeit money. I may as well of, she didn't care! I told her in a not so nice voice I didn't want the items then. She proceeded to ask me IF I WANTED MY COUPONS BACK! OMG this lady was about ready to see an unleashed mother!!! lol I said "yes, I'll take them to walmart and save even more money because your $3.19/pkg of stuff costs me $2.00 there and I'll save 50 cents on top of that!!!". I grabbed my receipt and walked out the door w/my cart!!!! PEOPLE!!!!!!
Ive been making my Christmas lists (not for me that's for sure) and have decided there is no sense in buying a ton of toys for the kids, they get way too much anyways! And we're so busy Christmas morning they usually don't get to open half of what they get from Troy & I and Santa. So I have no clue other than tractors, a belt and a placemat for Owen (if you read this and your a gift buyer for Owen, dont you dare steal my ideas). he wants Stinky the garbage truck, I say NO WAY. It's $50, not educational and not justifyable!! Lydia is the easy one this year. Ive got my ideas and such. Ive got Owen's teacher and Lydia's mommy and me teacher all done, my 1 sister-in-law is about done, Troy I want to get 1 more thing for him and the rest is on paper for now.
I still haven't gotten any hours at work. I haven't worked in 4 wks, it'll be 5wks Monday. Im starting to get kind of antsy and wonder about applying somewhere where I can have more hours. I don't know that I want change though, especially before the holiday's and I really like most of my co-workers. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment