Thursday, November 4, 2010

Bed Time Night #3

Last night Lydia AGAIN slept in her bed, through the night!!!!

They were both sleeping by 915pm. Much to stay for tonight- but we've still got time for a miracle. Daddy's on bathtime duty, so they're suddsing it up now.

Last 2 nights we've ate, played, painted, bath and bedtime.

Lydia ate 3 helpings of spaghetti and Owen 1 1/2 tonight. They picked all day long. Mainly Lydia. She's like a homeless....I hungry I hungry is all she says all day long. She's constantly eating. I dont think it's a problem. But she's also been wetting her pants 4-6 times a day! It's driving me crazy. I can't tell if it's because she's too busy, I know it's not because she doesnt have access. When were in public she's NEVER peed her pants.

Tomorrow we have a TON of errands to run starting at 815am to 2pm. Im sure I'll be exhausted come night time.

Wish me luck for 930pm or before tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment