Friday, February 3, 2012

Hair...Teeth....lost child.....

I know it's been a while since I've last posted, sorry. Was wanting to do that a few days ago.
The kids went and got haircuts the beginning of this week. They look ADORABLE! I always love a fresh good haircut.

Last week I started a new journey....dieting! GASP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I tried Weight Watchers a couple of times and never could stick more than 3 weeks with it. But I am making myself do this, because I need to for me, for my kids, for my husband, for my health. So at Week #1 weigh in I was down......3 pounds. YAY And I even had pizza, ice cream, etc. See dieting isn't so bad. Just have to really want it and be willing to sacrifice some things. So every morning after I put Owen on the bus I sit and eat my oatmeal. This is what is staring at me....................

I keep telling her I am sure her food would be better, but she always watches me. It's so funny!

Yesterday I lost Owen in a walmart, a small misunderstanding, but we were ok. But oh man did I panic. The cashier had gotten her manager and were getting ready to start lock down mode. =(  Once we left there we raced to the dentist for Owen to get his teeth cleaned, for more feather ruffling news. I'm just going to say that Owen needs to see the pediatric dentist again, it won't affect his permanent teeth that haven't came in yet and we'll be ok. Just very disappointed!!! Now we are on a strict routine of brushing more often, fluoride,etc.

The countdown starts for our trip. I'm so excited. (our house is going to have a house sitter!) yay! I am getting nervous. I think it's a number of reasons I am nervous. But I am sure I will do just fine and enjoy myself.

February seems to be getting more and more populated with birthday's and anniversary's...... This month I have 5 co worker's birthdays, Our friends celebrated their 10th anniversary yesterday, we'll celebrate 8 yrs Tuesday, Troy's cousin's anniversary is tomorrow. LOTS. Then Birthdays for our close friends and family....one today, one Monday, uncle Jack is Wednesday, Aunt Joan and Troy share a birthday and Aunt Mary's is the 22. AND Owen has a friend too. AMAZING. Then you throw Valentine's Day in there, a few other odds and ends and a month filled with LOVE!!! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment