Friday, January 23, 2009

Getting Ready To Party

So all week long i've been cleaning and preparing for Lydia's party. The things we do for our children and to get our house ready for presentation. Yesterday my mohter-in-law came over for 5 hrs to help me....well she did most of the work yesterday. She just WANTED to polish the furniture and shampoo the Living Room carpet. Which turned into the 2 chairs and desk chair getting shampooed. The landing rug getting shampooed this morning and a few more spots in living room done on the floor. OH MY! I do think it looks alot nicer. It's just hassle when your trying to get ready for a party.

So the kitchen floor is laid and looks FABULOUS! We're trying to convince his parents to get the supplies to do the hallway and bathroom. Makes the kitchen look so nice.

Today I am sending the children to the farm to play for a while. I need to clean Owen's room top to bottom, mop 3 rooms and clean the basement. WHEW I hope I have enough energy. Then Troy will bring the tables and chairs over later on today.

Sure has warmed up last few days, which is nice. But I dont' like the slush that comes w/it.

Owen got a new curtain in his room and just isn't real sure about it. He's anxious to have daddy set up his train table again. Lydia destroyed it, knocking it all over. So his treat tonight is having his train track put back together.

I am anxious to see how Lydia's going to be at the party tomorrow.

I think that's all that's new til tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment