Wednesday, June 3, 2009

It's been SOOOOOOO long..........

I am sorry it has been so long. Im going to try to do better - I promise.

The kids are well. Lydia's working on the eye teeth coming through. She says mom, dad, baaaa (owen), woof woof, bite, moo..... that's all I can think of. It's not very much. She follows Owen around like a mini me. It's funny. She got her ears pierced the 1st Friday in May. She's done very well with them. Haven't had any major problems. And she looks beautiful with them. Owen cried when she had it done. She's 24 lbs and 31". Wearing 12-18 mo clothes. She's so tall. LOVES shoes!!!!

Owen is up to the usual....into everything. He continues to love the water. If the sun is shining and it's chilly out, he thinks he doesn't need a jacket. He got his hair buzzed for the last time a few weeks ago......it was an awful experience. NEVER again. Always scissor cut from now on. Does look alright, not perfect, but he gets so hot so easily. He got a bike for Easter. I ask him months later where he got it " THAT RABBIT!!!" what a hoot. He's been invited ot his first party! Im excited and nervous at the same time. I'll stay with him. Just different when you don't really know the family closely like we're used to. Owen has shown a new interest in going to Porter's to play. He's also playing with Kyle better. In the fall Owen will got to preschool 2 days a week. I can't wait!

The kids got a kids swimming pool fromWalmart with their Easter gift cards from Aunt Joanne & Uncle Tom. They love it. Needs drained and refilled with clean water. Owen is having a bird that there are bugs in it adn that the dog has been drinking out of it. lol . They love their bubble machine we purchased. Hoping in the next few days we can get outside. It's been a few days.

Tonight our friends son , Porter, came to play while his mommy & daddy went to his sisters graduation. He is such a good little boy and full of questions. He's so concerned about Lydia, what Troy's doing and those bales in our back yard. The sun finally went down so now we're just worried about Lydia. So cute!!!! Handsome lil fella too!!!!

All the corn, soy beans and oats are planted and the troops are heading to the Leise farm to do their hay this week, then our 1st cutting next week. Last week Troy had Autumn's embryo's implanted, which were flushed in January.....and she was preg checked and IS PREGNANT!!!! YEAAAAAAAA Marlyn and I got all the calves registrations entered in and sent via the Guernsey website and they're back already. They're leasing out an animal this year. Exciting!! i am only hoping we can do that with 2 other little boys that I know. (KPH and PJR).

Last week I hosted Stampin Up club. I made it to my goal and am going to get my set I was wanting. Dorky I know. But it's cute!!! I can't wait....i think Ive got a total of 8 sets I purchased, earned and so forth coming in....shoulda spent the extra and had rushed!!! lol

Tomorrow I am off to clean my sil's, run errands and that's about it. I have a few more cards I need to get made. Got the baby one done today for a little boy's family that was in our Mommy & Me group. They had a new baby boy yesterday. I think it turned out neat. i'll have to start posting pics of my cards if I am going to talk about them.

Well had better end now....turning into a story.....ohh before I forget....I had my aunt and mom help me with flower beds.

No comments:

Post a Comment