Sunday, June 14, 2009

Busy Boring Blah

Well right now I just feel blah. Not real sure. Maybe it was from my boring day today compared to yesterday. I seem to do so well mood wise if I continue to keep busy......

Yesterday we were so busy with my cousin's open house. I took Hot Chicken dip and Andrew's photo collage over to his open house, set up the table where his stuff was and plugged my dip in and left. Apparently some family members didn't like that. But I only live less than 10 mi away and 10 minutes. I knew if we were there (the park) an hour and a half before the photographer was scheduled to come take a bunch of family pictures, the kids would NEVER stay clean. So Owen went with Troy to delivery a load of hay and Lydia rode with me. We ventured back home, got ready and headed back. I also knew the kids would be on family overload by the time it was picture time. The pictures turned out well as far as cooperation goes, we'll see when they get in....Im sure they're great. We were able to proof a few. YEA! Kara was very pleasant too. Aunt Billie & Uncle Chuck had TONS of leftovers....and we all moved the party to their house. Around 9ish I decided it was time to get the kids in their PJ's and head home (20 min drive)....they were SOUND ASLEEP when we got home. Unfortunately Owen realized daddy carried him in last night and woke up for a little while. We were in bed around 10 and sleeping. I tossed and turned all night. Must of been the 2 cans of caffinated pop I can around 7pm. Don't think I'll be doing that again.

Today Troy and I volunteered at Strawberry Days in the Mercer County Farm Bureau ice cream bootg. B-O-R-I-N-G!!! I took a few walks, saw a few people I knew..... I did get chocolate covered strawberry's from Shannon's Kandy Kitchen that I absolutely LOVE. But come on $6.50 for a 1/2 lb box. i usually only get them once maybe twice a year (Stoneboro Fair and possibly Penn Woods Craft show). Also found a booth selling towels, bags, blankets, bibs, etc cloth. I got a matching bib and blanket for a gift....it's farm print, for kids. And 2 handtowels w/matching pot holders, I picked up a friend a bday gift of pot holders that match her kitchen. I think though after I took a close look at them that maybe it's something I could try to make as gifts as August through December I really do not have alot of days to work. And it'd be something personalized, cheaper (I think) and useful that people woould use as a Christmas gift. We'll see. Mom got me a small sewing machine a few years ago and I havent even taken it out of the box.I don't know where to even start.

As I type this Owen is sounds asleep in unders in my bed, hope he doesn't pee. And Lydia's watching the Wonder Pets sitting in the kiddo chair I got for $5 at a yard sale.

So....Ive been thinking about a yard sale Aug 14 & 15...that's for sure I want to have one...but I can't make up my mind if I am done having children or not. 1 week it's YES we are done...then the next it's NO. So I think I had better only save what I truly like and would need that won't go back within 4-5 yrs. I say that because Lydia has to at least be in Preschool and Owen grade school, and my Mirena isn't due to come out until March 2014. It's such a hard decision. i do have a ton of stuff Id like to get rid of, and a savings for a Wii or Cricut I'd like to add to.

Troy's cousin Krista got home and had a horrible headache tonight, so we're specifically praying for her healing and well being tonight. I had mentioned to her about coming over tomorrrow. But I think I am going ot hold off for a few more days...I can remember all too well what she's feeling like bringing home a new baby, having a son at home already, a husband that works, a family that wants to visit and the pain of a CSection after already having a natural child birth....ICK. So I am going to see if this is okay with her...Im hoping it is unless sh'es truly set on me coming over. Mom's on vacation this week, so I am going to have her come sit w/the kids while I go visit and take dinner and a gift.

Well I think some little girl has a present, not a nice one lol, for me in her diaper. She needs a bath too. Guess Owen will have to wait til morning to get his.

Hope everyone had a great weekend!!!

1 comment:

  1. I may know someone who could help with the sewing machine:) Let me know, the children would love to visit, and things should be slowing down a touch here pretty soon. I also understand about deciding on the # of children. One day three is perfect and the next I wish Eric would change his mind. Oh, well Eric says we are done, so unless God is laughing and has other plans we are done.

    ReplyDelete