Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Busy,Busy, Busy

This past weekend we sure we quite busy. After work on Friday June 5 we headed to the Hunt's house for dinner with some family members and the graduate! Andrew graduated from CP Friday nite!!!! I got some nice pictures for his poster board for his open house.

Saturday: Owen and I dropped Lydia off to Grammy's house on our way to Logan's birthday party at the Olympic Fun Center. He had a blast. We attended Mommy & Me this past Spring with Laura and Logan L. Logan turned 3 and cellebrated with a batman themed party at the Fun Center. Owen won over 500 tickets out of the machines and cashed in for 2 small plastic Care Bear figurines for his sister, a frisbee and an inflatable Sponge Bob Hammer. Then he donated the remaining tickets to a friend. I'll post a few pics from the party. My camera didn't do super great in there. We'd like to go back again. As they have specials.

After the party we made a quick trip to Walmart to get some photos printed, picked up Lydia and following Mom, Aunt Mary and Savanna to CP School for the CP Lion's Annual Car Cruise In and Chinese Auction. Someone always wins something in my family. This year I won a small bottle cooler and Wilhelm Winery T Shirt. Owen and Savanna played with the plastic golf set him and I had purchased at our quick trip to Walmart. Afterwards we headed home, picked up Troy and went for ice cream. mmmmm
Sunday was a slower day.....I cleaned the house, kids played then in the evening we headed over to the Rowland's to play outside and enjoy their fire they had. Was nice. Got bit by a few bugs despite me rubbing myself up with bug repellant wipes. I think they just like my blood cause it's sweet. ha ha ha ....... The kids had a blast. (pics to be posted as well....Im trying to get hang of blogging and adding pictures).
Tara picked me up for Card class last night. Got to ride in her new car! Something about the new car smell. It was quite roomy too once you get into a car. Im not used to riding in a car, just mom's whenever that may be. Had a great time. Will try to put my favorite card up too. I enjoy card making so much. I wish I had a room set up. But when we are short a room to begin with for the kids....I wont be getting me craft room any time soon. lol. The kids went to Grammy's while I went to Shannon's. They walked over to Uncle Jack's and played. They had a great time with grammy and aunt Mary.


Today Brutus came to play for a few hours. I'll post a puppy pic and now. He was born the day after Thanksgiving (im pretty sure)....I wanted to bring him home w/me. But Ive called him my God child. So Shannon was heading to her sisters North of here and dropped him off. Lydia had so much fun. Owen wasn't quite sure, but got used to him. Troy even warmed up a little to him. He's so cute, listens well and is calm.


Back to work tomorrow for a few days, then off Friday to Monday. We'll be busy again Fri-Sun. Andrew's open house is Saturday and I am helping with that, we're having family pics done, family from out of town will be in and Sunday is Father's Day and also Grove City's Strawberry Festival...Troy and I are to work in the booth there serving ice cream sunday.

Take care!












No comments:

Post a Comment