Saturday, April 3, 2010

Time just a flying by!!!



I know every time I post I say I am going to get better at this.... Im turning into a procrastinator like my spouse. ha ha ha. So here are some pics of the circus we went to March 6 at the Covelli Center. There were even animal rights people picketing outside the area. Rediculous!!! The kids had a good time. IT was about 2 hrs long and shortly after an hour the kids were having a hard time staying focued. We had a GREAT family day.


After the circus we experienced a very busy Saturday Lunch Rush at Chik-Fil-A It was yummy, and the kids had a blast playing at the indoor play area. (pictures included)


Then as the next day we had a family friend birthday party, mommy needed a swim suit and I got one! WOW!!! I found 1 and it fit!!!
Sunday: was a busy day. Joel's birthday at the Farm and then Jordan's birthday at an indoor heating swimming pool. We had another family fun day! Then visited the Cratty's a short visit afterwards.
Time flys so fast. But then when we have idle time, it feels like it's so slow!






No comments:

Post a Comment