Saturday, April 3, 2010

Need to start journal/notebook

I really need to start writing things down as they happen. Owen told me the other day he wanted to be a ground hog hunter. He says "yes mom, ya know when I get older and big. I can do that as my job!" I chuckled. What else could i do......

We registered Owen for preschool a few weeks ago. It then dawned on my that holy cow.... next year this time March 2011 we will have Lancaster and Disney under our belts. But we will be registering Owen for Kindergarten (note to self, take telephone number out of book so can't be on speed dial at the school) AND we will be registering Lydia for her first year of preschool. WOW! Time does fly. I am ready for it though. I desperately need a break, as the kids need other interaction and the ability to learn new exciting stuff.

March 16 I celebrated (well to myself) my one year anniversary at Edgewood Surgical Hospital. I truly do like it there, the people and so forth. Crazy I know. But I do!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment