Saturday, December 5, 2009

It's been a very very very very long time.

I truly need to do this at least weekly. With as much as the kids grow and change. It's really a great idea to do it. It's just to get myself loged in and do it. Maybe I just need to set my calendar to an appt schedule. lol.

Today we went to a craft show at the church where Owen goes to preschool. IT was truly nice. I am about finished shopping for my in laws....need to get solar lights for their front yard and some gift cards. I am done with my mom except her annual calendar that I create at walmart.com with photos from the previous year. She really liked hers last year. I still have no idea what to get Troy, all the ideas I told him I gave to my in my in laws. But thats ok. I do get him a Farmer's Almanac every year. Lydia's getting a doll house, clothes, shoes, and a few other toys, Owen's getting clothes, movies, books, small toys and we have yet to decide what his big gift is. My sister-in-law is being very generous and getting him his bed that he desperately needs.

I cannot believe that Christmas is in a few weeks. I dont even have my cards made!!! I can't belive it. Im so slacking this year. Nothings decorated either. Not a shock because Troy really does slack at getting us our tree. Maybe this weekend or this coming week. He always likes a real one. Im contimplating next year just doing an artificial. We'll see. I think a live tree is such a waste of money.

They're about done combining corn. Thank heavens. This year seems to have been weird. Troy did cut his thumb pretty bad last night, but unsure how bad, just saying what he told me. I didn' tlook. He had it all wrapped up.

Molly will be 8 months on Dec.18 It is truly amazing how well she fits into our family and how much joy she brings us. She still doesnt like her sweaters and would rather freeze outside. If she
only knew what she was missing.

Lydia is up to a size 24 mos/2T and Owen 5's. It's amazing how fast they grow. They're both 95% or higher for their heights, Owen's up there for weight and Lydia's under. They're so tall and she's so skinny!!! Both 'toe heads' to speak. She's got fine hair that won't allow for very many barettes. He's got thick wavy hair. I think it's about time for her 1st trim and him a trim as well. I am trying to grow my hair out to it's natural lt brown color. But Ive noticed a few of these really weird colored hairs ............. GRAYYYYYYYYYYYY~~~~ I am a bit shocked. ohh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment