Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Crazy Weather

MY 2 FAVORITES I MADE TODAY 12/9/09

SORRY I CANT FIGURE OUT HOW TO ROTATE, THIS IS A BDAY CARD I MADE TRYING A FEW NEW COLORS, OLD OLIVE AND ? I FORGET THE PURPLE OCOLOR NAME

MOLLY SNOOZING ON THE SIDE OF THE COUCH.


OUR STOCKING ARENT EXACTLY HUNG BY THE CHIMNEY W/CARE.
THEY'RE HUNG AT THE CHINA CUPBOARD...BUT W/CARE. DOEST HAT COUNT?



KIDS WATCHING TV TOGETHER




This weather is absolutely NUTS!

It was freezing this weekend, the Monday it was cold and snowed, Tuesday it was cold and windy, today it was so windy and rainy. So windy that we lost power from shortly after 2pm to almost 530pm. The kids weren't real sure about it. Owen kept going to turn on lights, and screaming because we had more light bulbs to fix. He's little 'fix it' these days. So they played and I worked by daylight on about 12 new Christmas cards. I have hardly been able to pick up my Stampin Up stuff and make some cards. I did do 2 birthday cards this week.

Yesterday I had my great uncle's funeral. Before that i met my best friend for lunch at my favorite restaurant. It was such a nice treat to sit and talk, uninterrupted, eating my favorite meal there. Then off to the funeral. Im going to make a dress requirement for my funeral. I just think it's so disrespectful, I know some who had jeans, sneakers and so forth on have better. ohh well. I dont think my Great Uncle cared too much.

We went as a family to deliver a load of hay, then off to this little place to get a Christmas tree.... I think it's a blue spruce, we only paid $25 for it, it's nearly 7' tall until Troy gets to hackin at it. lol. Which hopefully will be tomorrow and when I get home from work I can decorate it.

Last night Troy said to me when we got home that he'd like to take Owen with him to take cows to the sale and off to lunch at Pizza Hut for their lunch buffet. That was nice. What a shock though. Lydia wasn't impressed at all that she didn't get to go. So her and I had lunch, picked up, dragged out the Christmas decorations and so forth. I finally found my good black dress pants that had been missing since middle of Oct...they were in my summer clothes that Id packed away. Ohh well. I'll keep a closer eye on them. I got the house decorated. Need to get a day the kids and I can put together a few foam sets we bought last year to assemble. Maybe next week.

Tomorrow is school and work for Owen and I. I dread every morning, he doesn't want to get up, I want to get up, get dressed, look my best and he fights me and I then get all stressed. I set my alarm for a little earlier tomorrow. We'll see if that works. I cant' wait til he can go 3 days a week for 1/2 hr longer. Will be so nice. Then when he starts kindergarten in 2011 fall Lydia will start preschool 2 days a week. YEA!!! Its hard to believe that Lydia will be 2 at the end of the month and to think I remember so clearly being pregnant with her at Owen's 2ND birthday and I thought he was such a big boy and expected too much out of him. Funny how that happens to the oldest child. So I'm trying to slow down, enjoy it more, be more patient, some days are truly harder than others.

I'm kinda of excited, but not really about going shopping Friday all day with my mother-in-law and my sister-in-law. Don't get me wrong I have a good time usually. I just dont have a good pair of sneakers, not very much more to buy(Lydia bday, Joanne bday, Joanne cmas, tom cmas, pete and Harold cmas, AND savanna cmas and I am done) I wait until we both get paid on the 18Th to get the gift cards I need. I took stock of everything the other day.

Well Lydia's since stripped since I started typing this. Owen's sound asleep, Molly is trying to sleep but Lydia just wont leave her alone.

Until next time......

No comments:

Post a Comment