Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Busy weekend

We had a very busy weekend last weekend.
Saturday Owen had a game at noon. Afterwards grandma took the kids home to the sitter awaiting the kids at our house. Troy & I attended a coworker of mine's wedding and reception.
Sunday Troy was busy parts hunting, I had 2 First Communions to watch (Adam H and Hannah J.), then a reception for the one's First Communion. Lucky us the Guernsey Meeting wasn't until 730 in the evening. Which gave me a few hours at home. :)
Here are a few pictures from the events w/captions. I realized as I was uploading the pictures I did not get a shot of Troy and I all guzzyied up.
Shane & Steph's Cake

Stephanie

Me, Stephanie, Cheryl & Leslie - The Business Office Girls

Hannah's Cake

Adorable Card Box for Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment